help-rcs

Re: Installing RCS [-] Help[!]

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Installing RCS [-] Help[!]
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:50:29 -0400 (EDT)

Compiling RCS requires a C compiler, preferably gcc I'd imagine.

The error message isn't very infomative, but it appears you don't have gcc
or your installed gcc is not working.

Try running the following:

  echo 'main() { return 0; }' >a.c
  gcc  -Dhas_conf_h  -I. -I. -g -O  -o a.out a.c '

/a

--
Consider supporting GNU Software and the Free Software Foundation
By Buying Stuff - http://www.gnu.org/gear/