help-rcs

Re: RCS error

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: RCS error
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:03:55 -0500 (EST)

I have no idea what AS-3 means, but aren't you paying money to Red Hat
for--among other things--operating system support? Don't they have RPMs
lying around to install RCS for you to get?

Try running the "configure" and "make" commands of the installation
process as a user that is not "root".

Most installations of Debian GNU/Linux come with RCS installed.
/a