help-rcs

Re: sanguine necromancy

From: Avraham Streett
Subject: Re: sanguine necromancy
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:19:46 -0500

http://www.ifaperfecty.com

 $7
 $6
 $9
 $6
 $9
 $8
 $1
 $9
5.95
4.95
9.95
8.00
9.95
5.45
23.45
9.95

an odd duck and sounds like an odd duck, look for an odd duck. I submit that somewhere along the line DeSole made the connection between Jason Bourne and the madman who had infiltrated Medusa-the new Medusa. For Christs sake, how? I dont know. Maybe because you told us Bourne came out of the old Saigon Medusa-thats one hell of a connection to begin with. My God, you may be right, said Alex, falling back on the couch. The driving force we gave our unnamed madman was that hed been cut off from, the new Medusa. I used the words myself with every phone call. Hes spent years putting it together. ... Hes got names and ranks and banks in Zurich. ...Jesus, Im blind! I said those things to total strangers on a telephone fishing expedition and never even thought about having mentioned Bournes origins in Medusa at that meeting when DeSole