help-rcs

Re: RCS installer for windows

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: RCS installer for windows
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:16:08 -0400

There is no installer, you need to install it manually.

It is probably easier to use Cygwin to install a GNU user system in
Windows, and then choose to add RCS.

http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html

--
In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to