help-rcs

date bug

From: Daryl Polster
Subject: date bug
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:10:07 +0000

We are using RCS on a Linux OS. When we release source code at 7 PM or later, it date stamps the file with tomorrow’s date. We’re in the Eastern time zone, so it appears that RCS is changing our OS’s time to Greenwich Mean Time. 7PM becomes midnight, hence the date switch. If we release a file at 6:59 PM or earlier, there’s no problem. We would appreciate a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Daryl Polster

Southeastern Data

Atlanta, GA