help-serveez

[help-serveez] The Best Soft.ware For Accessible Pric.es (fugitive)

From: Fernando Harmon
Subject: [help-serveez] The Best Soft.ware For Accessible Pric.es (fugitive)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:22:29 -0500

The Best Software For Accessible Prices !

betwixt corridor humble connie fischbein Save a lot on newest software titles!

Why OEM software is so cheap?

OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means that you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). All our products are covered by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee.

Visit us for more detailscounterattack mug tasmania View full list of our products!

MS Windows XP Professional Ahead NERO 6.3 POWERPACK

$80

 - Retail Price: $270.99

 - Our Price: $80

 - You save: $190,99

BUY NOW     DETAILS...

$60

 - Retail Price: $130.99

 - Our Price: $60

 - You save: $70,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

Microsoft Office 2003 Professional QuickBooks 2004 Premier Edition

$120

 - Retail Price: $579.99

 - Our Price: $120

 - You save: $460,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

$120

 - Retail Price: $310.99

 - Our Price: $120

 - You save: $190,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

Adobe Photoshop 8.0 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional

$80

 - Retail Price: $609.99

 - Our Price: $80

 - You save: $529,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

$150

 - Retail Price: $380.99

 - Our Price: $150

 - You save: $230,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

Macromedia Studio MX 2004 SYMANTEC pcANYWHERE 11.0

$180

 - Retail Price: $420.99

 - Our Price: $180

 - You save: $240,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

$60

 - Retail Price: $170.99

 - Our Price: $60

 - You save: $110,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

Adobe Illustrator CS /full new version Norton Internet Security Pro 2004

$100

 - Retail Price: $270.99

 - Our Price: $100

 - You save: $170,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

$50

 - Retail Price: $140.99

 - Our Price: $50

 - You save: $90,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

Adobe InDesign CS /full new version Quicken 2004 Premier Home & Biz

$100

 - Retail Price: $270.99

 - Our Price: $100

 - You save: $170,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

$40

 - Retail Price: $105.99

 - Our Price: $40

 - You save: $65,99

BUY NOW      DETAILS...

steppe keenan amplify ely confiscatory hereditary

This offer is time limited - give yourself the opportunity to see it today!