help-serveez

[help-serveez] Your order failed, Bonita Capps, try again.

From: Victor Ladner
Subject: [help-serveez] Your order failed, Bonita Capps, try again.
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:20:52 +0000

People have been so busy relating to how I look, it's a miracle I didn't become a self-conscious blob of protoplasm.

Fun is a good thing but only when it spoils nothing better.
We may have found a cure for most evils but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beings.I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate -- it's apathy. It's not giving a damn.