help-serveez

[help-serveez] MAE

From: NATASHA
Subject: [help-serveez] MAE
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:04:19 +1000

Abolish all you owe with out paying another dollar.  Stop the embarrassing
telephone calls. Eliminate the payments!

Believe it or not a good number lending institutions not following the
banking laws here. Astonishing but factual!

Join us for comprehensive particulars regarding our procedure at NO cost or
obligation. You have zilch to lose and plenty to reap.

Contact us at:
561.282.9476
In depth info or to discontinue getting or to see our mailng address

What do you mean by that? asked the little Wizard, greatly puzzled. When
luncheon time arrived he met his father, and Mr