help-shishi

Re: Debian shishi package bug

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: Debian shishi package bug
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:42:59 -0700

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks!  I tagged CVS with shishi_0-0-24_1.

> Btw, will we have to keep the prerm/postinst forever?

Only until we no longer care about upgrades from 0.0.23.  Given that it
was the first release and not part of any sort of stable release, we could
probably drop them and this modification after a few months.  By that
point, anyone who was tracking unstable should have upgraded.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>