help-shishi

Re: cvs notifications

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: cvs notifications
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:48:21 -0700

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> As per
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-pts-cvs-commit

> I've asked savannah to forward cvs notifications to the PTS:

> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105319

> If I understand correctly, the notifications won't show up on this
> list, but if you are interested, you can subscribe to them through the
> PTS.

Just FYI, you can subscribe this list to the CVS keyword in the PTS if you
want the list to get the notifications (but only that keyword and the
others that maintainers don't get by default or you get duplicate mail).
It sounds like you don't really want to do that given the shishi-cvs list,
but I thought I'd mention just for future reference.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>