help-shishi

Re: New Debian bugs

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: New Debian bugs
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:00:17 +0200

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> We have two new bugs on
>       http://bugs.debian.org/src:shishi
>
> Interestingly enough, they did not yet arrive *here* on
> the list.

Hi Elrond!

They were stuck in the moderators queue.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to whitelist Debian bugs in mailman --
they are sent from the reporter's e-mail address, and that's the
address that mailman suggest to add to the whitelist.  I've added your
bug reports address to the whitelist, but I'm not sure it makes sense
to add others...

> One is a dummy-RC-bug by me to keep debian from migrating
> shishi to testing (see the bug logs for details).
>
> The other one is from a guy seeing the 64bit issue. As he
> seems to have a box, we can probably ask him in testing
> patches or so.

I've seen this too, and tried to debug it.  It's quite puzzling, since
the code is almost identical to the md5 code.  I think I have access
to these machines myself, so I'll try to fix this.

Alternatively, we could disable 'make check'.

Thanks,
Simon