help-shishi

Re: Debian upload of 0.0.27?

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: Debian upload of 0.0.27?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:03:12 -0700

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you know if there will be a feature freeze (or similar), for etch,
> soon?

The etch release schedule, which has slipped somewhat already
unfortunately, called for a general freeze in I believe November.  So you
probably have another month for additional feature development, since it's
best to leave a bit of leeway for things to settle before the actual
freeze.

> There is also my GSS-API library, that uses Shishi.  Having that in etch
> would be nice.  The current released version seems to fail some self
> tests, but I'll look into that.

I'm happy to upload this as well, sure.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>