help-shishi

Re: TLS

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: TLS
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:01:26 +0100

Alberto Fondi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Simon,
>
>    this time i have no problem, but i want say you that in the
> shishi.conf file there is an error, the bold word must be written as
> tls,
>

> Specify KDC addresses for realms.
> # Value is REALM,KDCADDRESS[/PROTOCOL][,KDCADDRESS[/PROTOCOL]...]
> # KDCADDRESS is the hostname or IP address of KDC.
> # Optional PROTOCOL is udp for UDP, tcp for TCP, and *TLS *for TLS
> # connections.  By default UDP is tried first, and TCP used as a
> # fallback if the KRB_ERR_RESPONSE_TOO_BIG error is received.
>

> and also in paragraph 4.4.5 there is the same error!

Hi Alberto!  Actually, I think case shouldn't matter here, so I fixed
the source to permit TLS and tls (and TlS...), but I also improved the
conf/skel-files too.

Btw, please send your reports to address@hidden, having reports
in the archive helps tracking down things in the future.  I'm cc'ing
this message to help-shishi now.

/Simon