help-shishi

Shishi

From: phiroc
Subject: Shishi
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:31:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I need to create a service principal to test a Spring Kerberos application
example.

In this article
http://blog.springsource.org/2009/09/28/spring-security-kerberos/, the author
recommends
typing the following commands to create the principal and add it to a keytab

ktpass /out http-web.keytab /mapuser address@hidden /princ HTTP/address@hidden
/pass *

on Windows

kadmin:  addprinc -randkey HTTP/web.springsource.com
kadmin:  ktadd -k /http-web.keytab HTTP/web.springsource.com

on Linux

In Shishi, the equivalent of the first Linux command, is, I guess,

shisa -a SPRINGSOURCE.COM krbtgt/SPRINGSOURCE.COM HTTP/web.springsource.com

What is the equivalent of the second command (ktadd)?

How do I map the equivalent of the above keytab to the
http-web.springsource.com user?

(address@hidden)

Many thanks.

Philroc