Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:04:39 +0900

Hi,

are there any instruction on getting latest source code for gst? It seems that gst uses arch(?). I'm new to this system.

Thanks in advance.

On Sep 13, 2005, at 5:32 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

I figured the easiest way to give you "write access" to GNU Smalltalk is just to create your own branch on sourcecontrol.net, from which I can cherrypick changes. Can you do so?

I will have a go. I must admit that I am so far completely lost with arch, but I will keep trying.

Robert (Collins) can you update the rules to download gst from my archive and make a branch, for the latest bazaar?