Re: [Help-smalltalk] Including files

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Including files
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:39:19 +0200

J Pfersich wrote:
It's pretty close to what I've done, I just never got around to creating the diffs. I have more touch methods. And my touch methods don't raise an exception when the file doesn't exist.
Right.  Please send the diffs, if you care that people see them.

I also fixed the other bugs you reported, thanks.
The touch utility creates the file unless you specify nocreate.

It's not that hard to create primitives, is it?
???

As for the next tarball, it will be 2.2a (2.3 prerelease, that is) and I'll try to build it this week, or as soon as I get to test the remaining Unicode changes.