[Help-smalltalk] make install issue ?

From: Brad Watson
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] make install issue ?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Using the CVS from earlier today,  I  re-installed  gst.  I thought I noticed
the same files being repeatedly from some of the directories, so I captured the
output from make install, and verified that was indeed the case.  I might have
noticed this before, but the messages were scrolling by so fast I wasn't
certain.  Anyone else observe this behavior as well ?

I reported a problem a while ago where ./configure was hanging when it checked
whether comint.el or comint.elc existed for emacs or xemacs.  That doesn't
appear to a problem anymore....

Regards,

Brad Watson