Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 2.95c] testsuite: 111 failed

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 2.95c] testsuite: 111 failed
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:05:59 +0200

   111: DhbNumericalMethods                             FAILED
(testsuite.at:145)

Thanks, this is just a precision check; the actual precision that can be expected from SSE math is a little worse than what the testsuite checks for.

Btw. how can I build the CVS, I need some lines to generate the 'configure'
script?

I guess you already did so, but it's easiest while a bit untidy to "checkout" CVS on top of, say an untarred 2.95c.