[Help-smalltalk] New exceptions tutorial

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] New exceptions tutorial
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:13:34 -0500

Instead of a patch for the manual, I've put the text for an explanation
of exceptions on the new wiki.  It's at .  Please review, suggest, tell
me what confused you, etc.  Maybe Paolo will want to incorporate it into
the manual when we're done, which is the idea of .

;;; Stephen Compall ** **
"Peta" is Greek for fifth; a petabyte is 10 to the fifth power, as
well as fifth in line after kilo, mega, giga, and tera.
  -- Lee Gomes, performing every Wednesday in his tech column
     "Portals" on page B1 of The Wall Street Journal