Re: [Help-smalltalk] Buildenvironment for a external module?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Buildenvironment for a external module?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:59:44 +0200

Never mind about my other mail. I've sorted the problem out.
I've installed gnu smalltalk to /opt/gst/ and didn't gave aclocal
the hint to also look in /opt/gst/share/aclocal/.

Everything now works great with the --prepare'd tree after running

Cool.

I'll then try to move my Expat extension out of my local
smalltalk-source tree and build it like that.

That'd be great.

What files should I include if I want to distribute that tree btw.?
Should I include the generated configure/install-sh/etc. files?

Just run "make dist" :-P