Re: [Help-smalltalk] GObject support

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GObject support
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:28:03 +0200

1. This is actually not a "Gtk" API, it is GObject-based API. E.g. GTK# call it GAPI.

Yes, that's true.

3. Additionally using SqueakDotNet I found that they use blocks as a callback "functions", not selectors (as in gst Gtk package). This looks elegant and universal, though I doubt that it's possible in gst.

You can just use a selector of #value:value: (or similar) and a block as the callback receiver.