Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 3.0.1 released

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 3.0.1 released
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:55:49 +0900

I know MinGW can compile GST (with small patch, for example 3.0) and I have
one. But currently, MinGW GCC which runs _well_ in Vista is not stable version.
And some of my collegues are using Vista, so that's why I asked my previous
question :-)

It seems that compile with MinGW and zip it and send it to them is my best
choice.

PS)
In Vista, GCC has a bug which prevents running correctly without installing
it under top directory. This bug is fixed in later version but I cannot find
official binary package.