[Help-smalltalk] [bug] Emacs mode glitch (keeps going back to interactor

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [bug] Emacs mode glitch (keeps going back to interactor window)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 02:46:54 -0700

Issue status update for Post a follow up:

Project:      GNU Smalltalk
Version:      <none>
Component:    Base classes
Category:     bug reports

I use the Emacs interactor (I am used to Lisp and SLIME), and there
seems to be a problem: if I put the cursor after a chunk of code and
hit C-c d, the code is sent to GNU Smalltalk (good!), but then the
cursor switches to the gst-mode window, so I have to keep going back to
the editing window all the time...

If some people prefer the current behavior, then maybe it could be