Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Guide: Building on Windows

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Guide: Building on Windows
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 08:59:26 +0200

Canol Gokel wrote:
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glpunzi <at> lordzealon.com> writes:

Hi.

Canol, can you read it, and give me your ok? If so, Paolo, do you think is usefull to put in the wiki?

Maybe we can put it onto Wiki and let people edit when they have free time, so
that it becomes more stable, comprehensive in time.

Yes, definitely.  Add empty sections also for Linux and MacOS, please.