Re: [Help-smalltalk] Guide: Building on Windows

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Guide: Building on Windows
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:45:29 +0200

Hi,

I wrote a first aproach.

Is here: http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/building-gst-guides linked from the Main Page. Please, Paolo, fix it if you want in other side.

Probably, some points will be wrong, or bad explained, but at least, now, there is something documented.

Cheers.

El 31/05/2008, a las 9:09, Paolo Bonzini escribió:

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
Hi.
Canol, can you read it, and give me your ok? If so, Paolo, do you think is usefull to put in the wiki? To be completed, is neede to put how to "extract" all the needed files from Msys folder, but I need to do some testing before. I was to put it, but I think is better to get an Ok before doing some on official web.

You can go ahead, I usually monitor changes to the wiki in case something weird happens.