Re: [Help-smalltalk] Swazoo, Seaside and gst

From: nico
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Swazoo, Seaside and gst
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:47:37 +0100

I finally found a way to see the backtrace!

gst-remote -I nico.im --server --start=Seaside

Now gst doesn't crash and show the error :)
(BTW, what's the difference with starting seaside by hand? Why doesn't
it crash now?)

So, there was a very small bug in SwazooBuffer, see the attached patch.
The Seaside multiform functional test still doesn't work (the response
doesn't have _s and _k fields) but at least it doesn't crash.

I'll try to see what's the problem now :)

Cheers!

Nico