Re: [Help-smalltalk] Can gnu smalltalk run cgi programs?

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Can gnu smalltalk run cgi programs?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:02:38 -0400

You can  certainly use it to write CGI programs.  I don't know if
there are existing libraries
already or not.  One thing I do know is that currently gnu-smalltalk
can not pull down the
entire set of environment variables.  You have to know which
environment variable it is that you want to access.

cheers,

     mehul