Re: [Help-smalltalk] GtkComboBox doesn't understand me...

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GtkComboBox doesn't understand me...
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:56:11 +0200

> And I see, that the ComboBox contains 3 entries (through the space,
> which is used if the ComboBox is opened) But all entries are empty.

I think you need to connect the text of the combobox to column 0 of the
model?  (See example-tree.st).

Regarding the other question, you can look for the implementor of
"narrow" in the bindings and change that to GObject.  But it may not be
the problem, I need to look at it -- will get back to you next week.