Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst

From: Andrey Larionov
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 04:59:04 +0400

Hello, Nicolas. I'm sorry what i dindnt say in the begining (now
reread thread and saw it), i'm porting this to Squeak.
I made a some progress. Basic test is passed. But there are some
troubles in error handling.
I decide to share my current progress, cause i think what two heads
better then one. It's my first work with smalltalk, so if you do any
suggestions on improving architecture, it will be good.

Hope on backporting bugfixes or improvments.