[Help-smalltalk] modeling tricks in smalltalk

From: Tim Menzies
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] modeling tricks in smalltalk
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:45:03 -0400

recently i wrote some simple accessors that take some UML_style
association information (e.g. Foot has: 'toes' is: 1 to: 5 with: Toe)
and auto-generated the required instance variables and accessor
variables. not too hard

it got me thinking- where are the smalltalk modeling tricks? most the
stuff i see on the web is smalltalk101 guides or  gui tricks or system
tricks. but after the system is working and before the gui is designed
and after you know your Arrays from your OrderedCollections, where can
a fella look for  modeling tricks?

thanks!

there are those who call me... (dr) timm (menzies)?
morgantown (39.6n, -79w), usa
assoc prof csee, wvu
http://menzies.us

'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns
into people.'