Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build

From: Ang Beepeng
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:53:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks a lot for your help.

I saw this during build: "../libtool: cygpath: command not found". I have my
cygwin reinstall.

After that, I got this instead: "cygpath: can't convert empty path".

cygpath: can't convert empty path
 gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-switch
-fno-gcse -fstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wno-format -Wpointer-arith -MT getopt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/getopt.Tpo -c
getopt.c  -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC -o .libs/getopt.o

Do you think that this is the problem to my build fail? I got the above
several times throughout the build.

Ang Beepeng