Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build

From: Ang Beepeng
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows build
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 08:57:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi.

I try to install automake and autoconf, but fail to do so. I think I'd need
m4 instal before autoconf and automake.

m4 installation not successful either. I tried with other version of m4, I
still got same error. Is there any sequence I need to follow in installing
these packages that I'll need to build gst?

Can you show me what I will need (every single one), from scratch to build
gst. cygwin, libtool etc. My pc have msys, mingw and others. I'm not sure if
they contribute to problem I'm facing. Therefore, I might need to
uninstall/delete everything and start all over again.

Thanks for you help.

Ang Beepeng