[Help-smalltalk] I cannot get sensitivities of GTK widgets working prope

From: ZuLuuuuuu
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] I cannot get sensitivities of GTK widgets working properly
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

In the application below:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/494134/

After starting the app, click the "Click Me!" button. This will set the
toolbar buttons insensitive. But on my trials, the buttons are not grayed
out until I move my mouse over them. Then click the click me button once
more. This should set the toolbar buttons sensitive again, but on my trials
they stay insensitive.

Does anyone else experience this behaviour?

-----
Canol Gökel