Re: [Help-smalltalk] A Good Refactoring

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] A Good Refactoring
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:29:15 +0200

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 23:31, Gwenael Casaccio <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think after that they are no big changes in term of design (Paolo any
> remarks?).

Well there would be the "multiple tools in tabs" part. :)  The Command
pattern has enabled making menus and toolbars that vary depend on the
active tool, but we're not using all the power yet!

It's probably easiest to just make N menubars and N toolbars, and
show/hide all but one.  With this approach it should be much simpler
than the state refactoring though!