Re: [Help-smalltalk] pending patches/pulls?

From: Gwenael Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] pending patches/pulls?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:00:01 +0200

On 05/09/2011 06:35 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Hi all,

I should have some time to merge stuff in the upcoming week, so please
reply with patches that I should merge. Clean patch series are preferred
(such as the ones Holger sends, just to give an example :)).

In particular, I know Gwen has pending patches for the package loader
but I don't remember where to find them, and Mathieu has no-argument
pragmas.

Gwen, in the future can you call branches that are merge-ready with a
name that starts with "for-paolo-", and/or send pull requests for them
via github?

Thanks!