[Help-smalltalk] Re : Problem to compile gst-objc

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re : Problem to compile gst-objc
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:13:00 +0100 (BST)

----- Message d'origine ----
 > De : Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden>
 > À : address@hidden
 > Cc : Mathieu Suen <address@hidden>; "address@hidden"
 ><address@hidden>
 > Envoyé le : Mar 5 juillet 2011, 8h 39min 14s
 > Objet : Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem to compile gst-objc
 >
 > On 07/05/2011 12:13 AM, Germán Arias wrote:
 > >>
 > >> That should be the one you  need.
 > >>
 > >> Paolo
 > >
 > > The problem was the path of  pkg.m4. This is at /usr/share/aclocal, so a
 > > copied it to  /usr/share/local/aclocal, where is installed the gst.m4
 > > file.  Thanks.
 > >
 > > But now whit make, I get the error (I have GNUstep from  SVN and GCC
 > > 4.6):
 >
 > Mathieu, did you already commit any patch  requiring the new GNU
 > Smalltalk event loop?  Probably you should create  a branch without
 > those, or did the old event loop only work with Cocoa and  not with GNUStep?

 Paolo I have create a tag v0.01 before the new event loop.
 I should have branch it instead. Sorry for that.

 The state of the new event loop is that it work on GNUstep but I haven't found
 the time to test it on OSX. Sorry :(.

 So on OSX you should only use the "NSApp run" for the time being

 Germán. It look like you did not include the GNUstep header. You should source
 the .../Makefiles/GNUstep.sh.

 Can you see sone GNUSTEP_* variable in you environment?

 Also consider using the tag v0.01.

 --
 Mathieu