help-songanizer

Re: [help-songanizer] Ogg Vorbis support

From: Patrick Ohnewein
Subject: Re: [help-songanizer] Ogg Vorbis support
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:04:40 +0200

Hi Debarshi,

I think the tag informations of MP3 files and OGG files are compatible
and mp3info should be able to extract them.

If you have an original CD, grab it using for example grip. It will
create OGG files.

For what I remember, there was already support for ogg files in
songanizer, when I did put it online the first time.

Happy hacking!
Patrick