help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] Compilation failures using qmake + mingw / m

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] Compilation failures using qmake + mingw / msvc
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:35:38 +0100

Here you find the version I've been working on this evening under mingw/windows

http://gdn.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/binaries/source-highlight-qmake-3.1.2.tar.gz

and it solves the errors with mkdir and other things.

For the moment, use CONFIG+=static and do not build dll (since they use a different naming and it still has to be tweaked a little bit, not to mention that I know exceptions across dlls do not work well...).

cheers
        Lorenzo