help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] Configure error on 3.1.4

From: Gary Funck
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] Configure error on 3.1.4
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:38:20 -0800

On 01/25/11 22:26:49, Peter Johansson wrote:
> Where `ax_boost_regex.m4' checks for the library is decided by the
> variable $BOOST_LDFLAGS. This variable is set in macro file
> `ax_boost_base.m4' and I know there have been recent patches in this
> file fixing issues about finding stuff in lib64. If you havent
> already, I would suggest you try updating `ax_boost_base.m4' as
> well? It might fix the issue.

Peter,
Thanks for the suggestion.  I gave it a try, and it
appeared to fix the problem.  That is, configure found
the lib64 library and completed successfully.  That
is pulling the latest m4/ax_boot*.m4 macros from upstream
looks like it will fix the problem.
- Gary

PS: Note for unpstream, in the AC_ARG_WITH([boost-libdir]
message: s/overwrite/override/.