help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] zsh not working?

From: Tim Hermans
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] zsh not working?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:20:04 -0400

When I use source-highlight on a .zsh file it just hangs.  Is this a known issue?  Highlighting works on the same file when I used the "sh.lang" definition.

% source-highlight --verbose --failsafe --lang-def=zsh.lang -f esc  -i .zshrc
retrieving default datadir value...
using hardcoded datadir value /usr/share/source-highlight
opening ./outlang.map
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/outlang.map
opening ./esc.outlang
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/esc.outlang
opening ./default.style
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/default.style
opening ./style.defaults
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/style.defaults
opening ./zsh.lang
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/zsh.lang
opening ./number.lang
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/number.lang
opening ./script_comment.lang
opening /usr/share/source-highlight/script_comment.lang
^C