Re[4]: Info: Custom Key Bindings

From: Alexandru Cardaniuc
Subject: Re[4]: Info: Custom Key Bindings
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:33:30 +0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
To: Karl Berry <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:25:09 +0300 (IDT)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Info: Custom Key Bindings

> >     #var
> >     scroll-step=1
> >
> > Maybe the file is actually getting read but this setting is not  > > being
honored for whatever reason.  Can you try doing some key   > > rebindings or
other changes to check that out?

> That'd be my suggestion as well.

I put a new line at the end of _info file. And now it's working. If I don't put
a new line and I have several variables in the file, info will read all
variables except the last one. I didn't know that new line is so important ;-)

Thanks everyone for the help.
bye, Alex