Re: Postscript Fonts

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Postscript Fonts
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:07:47 -0500

    I read some time ago there may be some support to be introduced for using
    postscript fonts in the dvi/postscript output (e.g. times, palatino). Is
    this implemented, and how would I use it?

No, it is not implemented in the current distribution.  There are
various patches to texinfo.tex, but nothing to make it switch at the
document level.

If you're interested in messing with texinfo.tex, I can probably dig
something up.  Let me know.