Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot want

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot wanted
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:25:48 -0400

    I've send it to help-texinfo@ as I didn't want to open a (possibly)
    bogus bug in an (possibly) existing BTS.

Sure, that's fine.  I appreciate your consideration :).  As it happens,
I never bothered to set up a BTS (we don't get that many bug reports),
so email doesn't generate anything (except, hopefully, a response from
me or someone else :).

    Debian as an example, texinfo 2003-02-03.16 and acroread 5.06. When I

Hmm, that's a pretty recent texinfo.tex, and I can't find any obvious
change since that fixed it.  And yet when I make pcl-cvs.pdf and look at
it in acrobat, the bookmarks go to the right place -- that is, the
titles are visible.

Let me know if it's still broken for you with the current texinfo.tex ...

Thanks,
karl