[help-texinfo] Too long title

From: Wolfgang Pausch
Subject: [help-texinfo] Too long title
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:42:33 +0200

Hello,

I am using texinfo 4.7-2.1.

I am using the @title-command. In tex-output, it writes the title in
relatively big letters above the black bar.

Ok, so far.

 However, my title is too long for one line. I expected texinfo would use a
second line above the black bar. But it doesn't, with the result that half of
my title isn't visible.

How can I get the full title in tex-output (I don't care about the other forms
of output at the moment).

The only solution I can think about at the moment is generating the title-page
with something else and appending the ps-files...

Thanks for any help, please take me into cc as I'm NOT on the list (and I will
not read mails from today, 22:00 MEST to the 16th August).

Wolfgang