[help-texinfo] RE: bibtex

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: [help-texinfo] RE: bibtex
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:18:36 -0600

I'm not subscribed to help-texinfo, but I came across your post about
bibliography macros.  I was wondering if you would be able to bounce me
that file. Since the mhonarc list archive munges anything that looks
like an address, it's killing @commands in the file.

Additionally, I was wondering if it was possible to cause citation
titles to be underlined rather than emphasized (as I would have to do

Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>