Re: [help-texinfo] strange header in "Concept Index"

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] strange header in "Concept Index"
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:07:56 +0100

I'm replying again because I don't see my first reply in the mailing-list.
Probably I made a mistake. I'm sorry.

My texinfo is 4.7-2.2 (debian sarge). My texinfo.tex is dated 2004-04-07.08
I tried to upgrade texinfo.tex file to the last version but I have the same
problem.

I attach to this email my sample document test.texinfo copied from official
texinfo
documentation and log file test.log.

Thanks in advance,
    Tullio