Re: [help-texinfo] two spaces after the period

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] two spaces after the period
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:38:26 -0500

Hello Tullio,

    - on the left text is indented
    - every raw is not right justified and never tex hyphens words

I am baffled.  \frenchspacing only changes the spacing after certain
punctuation characters, it should not have any side effects like these.
Are you running TeX in the exact same way on the exact same document
except for that little TeX fragment?

    If you want I can attach my sample texinfo file in source and dvi format.

Yes, please do.