[help-texinfo] interaction between "info" and "man"

From: lacall
Subject: [help-texinfo] interaction between "info" and "man"
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:44:20 -0600

I use info on a system where it presents some pages using info, some using
"man". For those cases that don't have info pages so it uses "man", I'd like to
pass the -a swich to man. Is this possible? I didn't find it in a google search
or by going thru "info info" or "man info" and searching for "man" in the
indices, etc, and the manpage suggested sending general questions here. If
there's another resource I should be studying first, that's OK....  Thanks!