[help-texinfo] Double quotes

From: Jean-Louis Leroy
Subject: [help-texinfo] Double quotes
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:27:12 +0000

Hello,

what should I use to put something between double quotes and have the
quotes appear as quotes no matter what I convert the texinfo file to?
I want to use quotes to indicate a metaphor, e.g.:

  Think of the results as "rows" in a relational database and of the
  expressions as "columns".

IOW I want the "english" quotes, and not a device for highliting like
@cite does with info output.
--
Jean-Louis Leroy
Sound Object Logic