Re: [help-texinfo] Spacing between header and text

From: Predrag Rakic
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Spacing between header and text
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:12:52 +0100

Yes, it's simple :)

Thank you,
Predrag

Karl Berry wrote:

Is there a (simple) way to adjust spacing between header and text in printed document?

I don't know if you'd call it simple, and I haven't tried it, but this
is what comes to mind:

@tex
\global\topskip=2cm
@end tex
after setting the paper size.  (The paper size defines a default
\topskip via the \internalpagesizes macro in texinfo.tex.)

Hope this helps,
Karl